1 abbreviation: two benzoyl tartrate
7 English Name: Dibenzoyl-l-tartaric acid monohydrate
7 English alias: (2R,3R)-(-)-dibenzoyl-l-tartaric acid monohydrate
9 CAS No.: 62708-56-9
2 Molecular formula: C18h14o8.H2o
8 Molecular Weight: 376.31
0 Purity: ≥99.0%
No. 9 MDL: MFCD00149119
0 Beilstein Number: 4065263
1-Spin luminosity: -115°~-120°
8 Moisture: 4.0~5.0%
Similar products: l (-)-two benzoyl tartrate tartaric acid anhydrous, L (+)-two benzoyl tartrate tartaric acid, L (+)-two benzoyl tartaric acid water, L-almond acid, malic acid, etc. Character: This product is white crystalline powder, odorless, taste slightly bitter.
Slightly soluble in water, ph value 3-4, is acidic, soluble in ethanol and acetone and other organic solvents. Application: Widely used for chiral removal of the racemic amine compounds.
Related Industry Knowledge
- physicochemical properties of methyl phenyl ace...
- Application and explanation of 1,3-ps and 1,3-p...
- Application of 1,3-ps and 1,3-propane sulfonic ...
- Use of 1,3-propane sulfonic ester
- The narrowing of the price difference between b...
- L (-)-Two-benzoyl tartrate (aqueous) Product De...
- What is the difference between oryzanol and gam...
- Oryzanol's Product source
- Oryzanol function
- Cytochrome c Introduction
- Cytochrome C synthesis method
- Cytochrome C pharmacological action
- Cytochrome C considerations
- Benzoyl peroxide gel