L (-)-Two-benzoyl tartrate (one water) Chinese synonyms: L (-)-two benzoyl tartrate tartaric acid a water substance; L (-)-Two benzoyl tartrate (monohydrate);(-)-Two benzoyl-L-tartaric acid monohydrate; (-)-Two benzoyl-L-tartaric acid monohydrate, 98+%;(-)-Two-benzoyl-L-tartaric acid monohydrate; (-)-o,o-two benzoyl L-tartaric acid monohydrate; (+)- Benzoyl-L-tartaric acid monohydrate; (-)-o,o′-two-formyl-L-tartaric acid, one water English name: (-)-dibenzoyl-l-tartaric acid monohydrate CAS number: 62708-56-9 formula: c18h16o
9 Molecular Weight: 376.31 einecs Number: 220-374-0-specific rotation luminosity: -115°~-120°
Similar products: l (-)-two benzoyl tartrate tartaric acid anhydrous, L (+)-two benzoyl tartrate tartaric acid, L (+)-two benzoyl tartaric acid water, L-almond acid, malic acid, etc. Character: This product is white crystalline powder, odorless, taste slightly bitter.
Slightly soluble in water, ph value 3~4, acidic, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol Uses: Widely used in chiral separation of amine compounds.
Related Industry Knowledge
- physicochemical properties of methyl phenyl ace...
- Application and explanation of 1,3-ps and 1,3-p...
- Application of 1,3-ps and 1,3-propane sulfonic ...
- Use of 1,3-propane sulfonic ester
- A brief introduction of L (-)-two-benzoyl tartr...
- The narrowing of the price difference between b...
- What is the difference between oryzanol and gam...
- Oryzanol's Product source
- Oryzanol function
- Cytochrome c Introduction
- Cytochrome C synthesis method
- Cytochrome C pharmacological action
- Cytochrome C considerations
- Benzoyl peroxide gel
- What is the use of benzoyl peroxide?
- Precautions for benzoyl peroxide