Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and rinse thoroughly with soap and water. Get medical attention if you have a burn.
Eye contact: Immediately lift eyelids and rinse with running water or saline for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Remove quickly from the scene to fresh air. Keep the airway open. Perform artificial respiration if necessary. Seek medical attention.
Ingestion: When the patient is awake, rinse immediately and give milk or egg white. Seek medical attention.
Fire fighting methods: dry powder, sand, carbon dioxide, foam. Do not use water.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Use Of Liquid Alkali
- Use Of Glucose
- Five Advantages Of Industrial Glucose
- The Role And Use Of Oxalic Acid!
- How To Use The Powder Correctly
- The Role Of Calcium Nitrite In Bridge Tunnels
- What Is N-methylpyrrolidone?