1,3-Propane sulfonic ester is a new type of functional fine chemical material. It can react with many kinds of compounds under very mild conditions, the accurate provision of sulfonic acid groups, thus giving these compounds new properties (such as hydrophilic, anti-static characteristics, etc.), is an excellent general-purpose sulfonated agent, but also the synthesis of important electroplating additive intermediates pps, UPS, DPS, MPS, ZPS, POPS, SP and other products of the key raw materials.
is an important pharmaceutical intermediates, also used in Brightener, dyes, double ion surfactants, sulfonated agents, lithium batteries.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Brief Introduction To Methyl Phenyl Acetone
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- The Role Of Cytochrome C
- Deep Processing Of Amino Acids
- Drug Action Of Amino Acid Derivatives
- Use Of Benzoyl Chloride
- First Aid Measures For Benzoyl Chloride
- Use Of Liquid Alkali
- Use Of Glucose
- Five Advantages Of Industrial Glucose