Gloves should be carried in operation.
Before the paraffin is buried, the tissue section must use 10% Formaldehyde 4 ℃ condition, fixed 16 hours, otherwise causes the sample to be fragmented.
The reagent is corrosive, pay attention to the safety of operation.
When the reagent solution is on the sample surface, avoid the presence of bubbles and ensure that the surface of the sample is covered After the staining of tissue cells, immediate fluorescence microscopy was performed to observe the interference detection of quercetin (quercetin), turmeric pigment (curcumin) and quinoa (resveratrol).
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Brief Introduction To Methyl Phenyl Acetone
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- The Role Of Cytochrome C
- Deep Processing Of Amino Acids
- Drug Action Of Amino Acid Derivatives
- Use Of Benzoyl Chloride
- First Aid Measures For Benzoyl Chloride