Yiji Paraffin section amyloid (amyloid) sulfur-t (thioflavine-T) fluorescent staining reagent is a method for the use of standardized chemical separation paraffin methods and sulfur t staining technology, with amyloid protein binding, To analyze the authoritative and classical technical methods of apple green fluorescence in the Paraffin embedded tissue section of the archive.
This technique has been proved by careful development and successful experiments. It is mainly suitable for the detection of amyloid protein in paraffin-embedded tissue section. It is widely used in the pathological and physiological study of amyloid-like disease. Products Strictly aseptic, that is to use, simple operation, stable performance, fluorescent clear.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Brief Introduction To Methyl Phenyl Acetone
- Benzoyl Peroxide