1. As a bleach:
Oxalic acid is mainly used as a reducing agent and a bleaching agent, and is used for producing a drug such as an antibiotic and a solvent for extracting a rare metal, a dye reducing agent, a tanning agent, and the like.Oxalic acid can also be used in the production of cobalt-molybdenum-aluminum catalysts, in the cleaning of metals and marbles, and in the bleaching of textiles.Used for metal surface cleaning and treatment, rare earth element extraction, textile printing and dyeing, leather processing, catalyst preparation, etc.
2. As a reducing agent:
In the organic synthesis industry, it is mainly used in the production of hydroquinone, pentaerythritol, cobalt oxalate, nickel oxalate, gallic acid and other chemical products.The plastics industry is used to produce polyvinyl chloride, aminoplasts, urea-formaldehydes, lacquers, and the like.The dye industry is used to make salt-based greens and the like.
The printing and dyeing industry can replace acetic acid and be used as a coloring aid and bleaching agent for pigment dyes.
The pharmaceutical industry is used to manufacture chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline, tetracycline, streptomycin and the like.
In addition, oxalic acid can also be used to synthesize various products such as oxalate, oxalate and oxalic acid, and the highest yield is obtained with diethyl oxalate, sodium oxalate and calcium oxalate.
3. As a mordant:
Lanthanum oxalate can be used as a mordant, and ammonium iron oxalate is an agent for printing blueprints.
4. Rust removal function:
Oxalic acid can be used to remove rust. However, be careful when using it. Oxalic acid is highly corrosive to stainless steel. High concentrations of oxalic acid also tend to corrode hands. And the acid oxalate produced is highly soluble, but has some toxicity. When you use it, don't eat or drink it. After skin contact with oxalic acid, it should be washed with water in time.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- How To Use The Powder Correctly
- The Role Of Calcium Nitrite In Bridge Tunnels
- What Is N-methylpyrrolidone?