Calcium nitrite We all know that it is a new admixture for concrete construction, which has the effects of early strength, antifreeze and rust resistance. We all know that the grouting in the tunnel of prestressed concrete bridge is not dense, and drowning is one of the important factors affecting the ultimate bearing capacity of the structure and the durability of the structure. So what is the role of adding calcium nitrite in the bridge tunnel?
1. Adding proper amount of calcium nitrite to the grouting cement slurry can eliminate the muddy water and the consistency can reach 10-17 seconds.
2. Adding proper amount of calcium nitrite to the grouting cement slurry can shorten the setting time and have a strong early action.
3. The addition of proper amount of calcium nitrite in the grouting cement slurry has no obvious effect on the strength.
4. There is no free water in the prestressed channel, and the later contact with the negative temperature before the initial setting of the slurry is beneficial to its strength growth.
5. There is no free water in the prestressed tunnel, and the slurry reaches the final condensation. In the negative temperature environment, the volume stability and strength of the slurry can be guaranteed to meet the requirements. Adding an appropriate amount of calcium nitrite is another way to improve the frost resistance. .
The effect of adding different amounts of calcium nitrite on the consistency, water repellency and strength of the composite cement slurry results in the improvement of the performance of the cement slurry by adding about 1.5 nitrite.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- What Is N-methylpyrrolidone?