Benzoyl chloride is used as a raw material for organic synthesis, dyes and pharmaceuticals, and an initiator such as dibenzoyl peroxide, tert-butyl peroxybenzoate, a pesticide herbicide, and the like are produced. In the case of pesticides, a novel inducing insecticide is an intermediate of Isoxathion (Karphos). Benzoyl chloride is an important benzoylation and benzylation reagent. Most of the benzoyl chloride is used to produce benzoyl peroxide, followed by the production of important chemical raw materials such as benzophenone, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cellulose and benzamide. Benzoyl peroxide is used in plastic sheets. The polymerization initiator of the body, polyester, epoxy, catalyst for the production of acrylic resin, self-setting agent for glass fiber material, cross-linking agent for silicone rubber, oil refining, flour bleaching, fiber bleaching, etc.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- First Aid Measures For Benzoyl Chloride
- Use Of Liquid Alkali
- Use Of Glucose
- Five Advantages Of Industrial Glucose
- The Role And Use Of Oxalic Acid!
- How To Use The Powder Correctly
- The Role Of Calcium Nitrite In Bridge Tunnels
- What Is N-methylpyrrolidone?