Glucose is an indispensable substance in life activities, and it can directly participate in metabolic processes in the human body.
In the digestive tract, glucose is easily absorbed than any other monosaccharide, and can be directly used for human tissue after being absorbed.
In addition to diabetes, glucose has no side effects.
Pharmacological action: It can replenish body water and sugar, and has body fluid supplementation.
Supply energy, supplement blood sugar, strong heart diuretic, detoxification and so on.
Indications: 5% of the solution is isotonic solution, used for various acute poisoning to promote toxic excretion; 10% to 50% is a high solution,
For hypoglycemia, malnutrition, or for the treatment of heart failure, cerebral edema, pulmonary edema, etc.
Glucose is the main source of energy required by the body, and is oxidized into carbon dioxide and water in the body while supplying heat.
Or storage in the form of glycogen, can promote the detoxification function of the liver, and has a protective effect on the liver.
Glucose is mainly used as an over-the-counter drug: (1) formulating oral rehydration salts to regulate body fluids for sweating,
Loss of body fluids caused by vomiting and diarrhea. (2) Oral administration for the body's weakness, malnutrition, etc. to supplement nutrition,
Or for people with low blood sugar.
[Adverse reactions] (1) Gastrointestinal reactions, such as nausea and vomiting, are seen when the oral concentration is too high or too fast. (2) Reactive hypoglycemia.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Five Advantages Of Industrial Glucose
- The Role And Use Of Oxalic Acid!
- How To Use The Powder Correctly
- The Role Of Calcium Nitrite In Bridge Tunnels
- What Is N-methylpyrrolidone?