It is an important chemical basic raw material and has a wide range of uses. The chemical industry is used to produce formic acid, oxalic acid, borax, phenol, sodium cyanide and soap, synthetic fatty acids, synthetic detergents, and the like. The textile printing and dyeing industry is used as a solvent for cotton desizing agents, scouring agents, mercerizing agents and vat dyes, and Haichang blue dyes. The smelting industry produces aluminum hydroxide, aluminum oxide and metal surface treatment agents. The instrument industry is used as an acid neutralizer, a decolorizer, and a deodorizer. The adhesive industry is used as a starch pasting agent and neutralizer. In addition, it is widely used in enamel, medicine, cosmetics, leather, paint, pesticide, glass and other industries.
First, refined oil
After the petroleum product is washed with sulfuric acid, it also contains some acidic substances, which must be washed with sodium hydroxide solution and then washed with water to obtain a refined product.
Second, printing and dyeing
Third, textile fiber
5. Improve the soil with lime.
6. Chemical and chemical reagents.
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Use Of Glucose
- Five Advantages Of Industrial Glucose
- The Role And Use Of Oxalic Acid!
- How To Use The Powder Correctly
- The Role Of Calcium Nitrite In Bridge Tunnels
- What Is N-methylpyrrolidone?