N-methylpyrrolidone, Chinese alias: NMP; 1-methyl-2-pyrrolidone; N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone. A colorless, transparent, oily liquid with a slight amine odor. Low volatility, good thermal stability and chemical stability, and can volatilize with water vapor. It is hygroscopic. Sensitive to light. Soluble in water, ethanol, ether, acetone, ethyl acetate, chloroform and benzene, can dissolve most organic and inorganic compounds, polar gases, natural and synthetic polymer compounds. N-methylpyrrolidone is widely used in industries such as lithium batteries, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, pigments, cleaning agents, and insulating materials.
Previous: No Information
- Basic Introduction Of Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Main Uses Of The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- Technical Background Of Sulfur Yellow T
- How To Preserve The Sulfur-yellow Element T
- The Experimental Steps Of Sulfur-Emodin
- The Sample Dyeing Treatment Of The Sulfur-yello...
- Precautions For Use Of Sulfur-yellow T
- Brief Introduction Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester
- Physicochemical Properties Of 1,3-propane Sulfo...
- Main Uses Of 1,3-propane Sulfonic Ester